Thinking about studying The University of Melbourne's Master of Entrepreneurship?
Book in a time with our Program Manager, May Chai. Learn about:
- if the program is right for you
- program structure and experience
- students and faculty
- scholarships, flexible study, living on campus and more
(Skype meetings available)
Considering taking the leap from corporate life to startup life but don’t know where to start? Join us for our interactive workshop on all the things you need to know to make make this exciting change!
- Hear from Wade mentor and entrepreneur Jodie Imam and Startup Creative’s Kaylene Langford
- Get proven tips and strategies for taking your first step into entrepreneurship
- Connect with a like-minded tribe in a fun, hands-on environment
If you're interested in studying the University of Melbourne's Master of Entrepreneurship, Open Day is the best way to find out if it's right for you.
- Meet students, alumni and faculty
- Talk to our Admission team (scholarships/financial assistance, flexible study, entry requirements, etc.)
- Get a taste with our short ideation activity run by current students
- Tour our stunning campus