Thinking about studying the Master of Entrepreneurship?
Book in a time to meet with our Program Manager, May Chai, to get a deeper and wider understanding if it's right for you. Learn about:
- how our program supercharges your progress
- hands-on learning model
- meet students and faculty
- dynamic, purpose-built environment
- scholarships, flexible study, living on campus & more
*Skype meetings available
Georgia McDonald, General Manager at Wade Institute, presents "Study Entrepreneurship at Melbourne" together with Melbourne Business School. If you're considering a graduate program at The University of Melbourne, come and hear what entrepreneurship can offer you.
Willian Korim, current University of Melbourne Master of Entrepreneurship student at Wade Institute, will be available to speak with students from 1-3pm. Daars Nadarajan, 2017 alumna and Wade Inc entrepreneur, will also be available to chat from 4pm - 5:30pm.
If you're interested in studying the University of Melbourne's Master of Entrepreneurship, this is the best way to find out if it's right for you.
- Meet students & alumni and talk to them about their transformations
- Talk to faculty about the program structure and our unique entrepreneurial toolkit
- Our Admission team is on hand to answer all your questions (scholarships/financial assistance, flexible study, entry requirements, etc)
- Tour our stunning campus (did you know you can live here?!)