Webinar: Do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
29th November 2017
Your complete guide to the incredible opportunities and real obstacles in the world of high-growth entrepreneurship.
Hosted by our alumni Madeleine Grummet (2016 cohort) and Laura Youngson (2017 cohort), get ready to find out if you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
- Role innovation in the age of digital disruption
- Must-have skills for the future of work
- The startup toolkit
- Entrepreneurship v Intrapreneurship
- Finding your WHY and work purpose
- Key entrepreneurship traits
Learn more about The University of Melbourne’s Master of Entrepreneurship.
Sign-up to our eNewsletter to stay up-to-date with free events, and inspiring stories.